Saturday, January 30, 2010

I cannot find the Words-Cordelia Kritz

The beating, the crying, the silence

I cry from that room

That box of things

Mascara

Skirts

And cleavage

You expect me to fit into

Squeeze into

Cut off my arms and legs

And my short circuit

Annoying inconsequential non-human

Brain

I don’t need it

My arms and legs

I don’t need them

The only thing I would use

My arms for is to fight

Back

As you suppress

Drug and caress me

Tie down

And undress me

My brain I don’t need

I don’t need to think

While you shove me into

The murky waters

I lay unconscious

While I sink

And fall into a beautiful

Stunning

Sexy

Bloody

Beaten

Cut down and

Screechin’

Bleedin’

And beatin’

Body

Or carnage

A ravaged

Vagina, no wait..

Sorry I mean, Opening

You can insert

Your power

Into

Women

Wo-men

Just a portion of

Man

But without

The masculinity

Blissfully ignorant self inserted

Pride

Without the man we

Are nothing

Without a penis

We are nothing

So ravage me

Undress me and

Spitefully caress me

Spit on my temple

And I will stand here

Bloody and beaten

And I still cannot find the words

No comments:

Post a Comment